What We Do
Modern day society and economy place tremendous pressure and high demands on our performance as human beings in all areas of life impacting health and wellbeing. Lucid means “very clear and easy to understand”; to have “full use of one’s faculties” (Marriam-Webster) and in this way, we aim to support body and mind with our programs.
Living life as if it really mattered. ~ Jon Kabat-Zinn
PROGRAMS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES
We provide a variety of courses for individuals, groups & companies:
- Mindfulness Taster & Intro – getting started
- Regular Mindfulness classes – keeping up your practice
- 4-week Mindfulness Refresher – refreshing your practice
- 8-week Mindfulness Courses (MBSR – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) establishing a practice
- 1-to-1 private Mindfulness tuition – tailored to your needs
- Counselling – individual and groups
- Satori Process – 5-day intensive for individuals
- Personal Development & Team Building – retreat and training
- 1-to-1 private Yoga tuition – individuals and corporate
- Yoga group classes – for staff
We equip people with skills, knowledge, fresh perspectives, and an attitude that enable you to meet and master the challenges of everyday life in an empowered way. We offer practical tools to balance a high-pressure job, social life and family life.
Our approach is non-dogmatic, uncompromising and caring. We provide a professional, safe and trusted space to unwind and encourage new ways of relating to ourselves, others and life.
We work one-to-one as well as with groups in public or corporate settings. Our experienced team brings a deep understanding from many years of working in the corporate world as well as in mindfulness, yoga, personal development, coaching and counselling.
HEALTH & WELLBEING FOR BODY AND MIND
In our relentless world of doing, there are hardly any moments of being. When we make some time and space to stop, breath and be, sensing into our bodies, who ever we are in the moment, we naturally become more resourceful and resilient to surf the waves.
We aim to bring like-minded people together to engage and inspire health and wellbeing for body & mind.