Mindfulness is a basic human quality, perhaps best described as being “equally present with all events and experiences with discernment, curiosity and kindness” (Christina Feldman, 2012).
Mindfulness is also a simple and powerful practice. Through systematic training of our attention, awareness and compassion, we learn to notice thoughts, feelings and physical sensations as they arise in the here and now and to meet our experience in a non-judgmental way.
In this way we cultivate clarity and insight whilst learning to interrupt our habitual unhelpful thinking patterns (i.e. rumination, overthinking) and reducing stress in our everyday life. The exploration of the interplay between our body and mind enables us to maximise our inner resources for coping, healing and growth.
Regular programs – check our schedule:
- Mindfulness Taster & Intro – getting started
- Regular Mindfulness classes – keeping up your practice
- 4-week Mindfulness Refresher – refreshing your practice
- 8-week Mindfulness Courses (MBSR – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) establishing a practice
- 1-to-1 private Mindfulness tuition – tailored to your needs